Easy, lower sugar gluten free peanut butter banana mug cake! With melty chocolate chips and a super fluffy texture.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or regular with a dash of vanilla extract)
- Splash of maple syrup (optional- you can leave it out for lower sugar!)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp gluten free all purpose flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- In a large mug, mash the banana. Whisk in the egg, almond milk, and maple syrup (optional) until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, then stir in the flour, sea salt, and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2 minutes- keep an eye on it! It’s ok if it comes up over the top of the mug a little, but if it looks like it is going to spill over then open the microwave door for a second to let it deflate.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!