Easy gluten free and vegan peach blueberry crisp. With a delicious refined sugar free almond flour and oat crumble topping, and juicy peaches and blueberries at the bottom.
For the filling
- 3 cups peeled and sliced peaches (about 5 peaches)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the crisp topping
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp cold butter (regular or vegan), cubed*
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sliced peaches and blueberries with the rest of the filling ingredients until evenly coated. Transfer to an oval baking dish or 8×8 in. square baking dish.
- In a separate large bowl, use clean hands to mix the crisp topping ingredients together well until butter is evenly incorporated and everything is well mixed. This may take a minute or two.
- Spread the crumble topping evenly across the fruit filling and gently press it down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until edges and top are golden and fruit is bubbly. Serve with vanilla ice cream or cool whip!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days; reheat in the oven.
*Coconut oil should work, but will slightly alter the taste.