Super simple crispy air fryer chicken tenders!
- 1.75–2 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional for a little kick)
- Avocado or coconut oil spray
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour and all seasonings until well combined.
- Dip each chicken tender one by one in the almond flour mixture to coat, then lay flat in the air fryer basket. (If all of your chicken tenders don’t fit, you can bake in 2 batches).
- Once chicken tenders are coated and laying flat in the basket, lightly spray with cooking oil spray. Turn each chicken tender over and lightly spray again.
- Cook in air fryer at 375°F for 11-12 minutes, gently shaking the basket halfway through. Serve with your favorite sauces and enjoy!