Easy and healthier gluten free cinnamon cream cheese roll ups with a vegan and paleo option! Made with tortillas, coconut sugar, cream cheese, and a few other simple ingredients.
- 2 flour tortillas (gluten free, paleo, or regular will work), slightly warmed
- 4–6 tbsp cream cheese (regular or vegan)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tsp of butter (vegan or regular)
- Maple syrup for dipping
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut sugar and the cinnamon. Set aside for the final step.
- Gently warm your tortillas on the stove (just for a couple of seconds to make them more flexible). Spread each tortilla with 2-3 tbsp of cream cheese, covering the whole surface. Sprinkle the cream cheese layer with a good amount of cinnamon and coconut sugar (not from the mixture you made; this will be used later).
- Gently roll the tortillas up tightly, then use a sharp knife to slice into smaller bite-sized roll ups.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat with the butter. Once hot, add the roll ups and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until crispy and slightly golden.
- Dip each roll up in the cinnamon sugar mixture (make sure each piece has some butter on it from the pan to help the mixture stick). Depending on the size of your tortillas, you may need to mix a little more cinnamon and coconut sugar together for coating.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!