The best spicy cashew dressing!
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp raw cashews
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp filtered water
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar (can sub white vinegar)
- 2 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos (can sub soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced or grated
- 1 tsp siracha (more for more spice)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Optional: 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (if you like more spice)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- If dressing is too thick, add up to 2 more tbsp water. Taste and adjust salt/spice level to preference.