A super simple and light lemon parmesan pasta!
- 9 oz pasta of choice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the packaging.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil, then slightly reduce heat and stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add wine, salt, and pepper and allow to cook down for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low. Add your cooked and drained pasta to the pan, along with the lemon juice and parmesan. Stir until everything is well combined (I like to add some extra black pepper), and serve!
We like to serve this with zucchini, asparagus, peas, broccoli, and or spinach. I add the veggies in after the wine cooks down a bit with a small splash of veggie broth and some extra seasonings and allow to cook until veggies are cooked to your liking, then proceed with step 4.
This is also delicious with sautéd shrimp, chicken, or salmon!