Simple cabbage and cucumber salad with crunchy peanuts!
- 1 small head of cabbage, finely chopped or shredded
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly julienne sliced on a mandoline or spiralized
- 1/2 cup peanuts, dry roasted and salted
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated or finely minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Optional: 2 tsp sesame oil
- Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To slice the cucumbers, cut each cucumber into thirds and slide each section lengthwise on a mandoline set to julienne-cut.
- In a large bowl, stir the cabbage, cucumber, and peanuts together. Pour in the dressing and toss until everything is well coated. Serve with your favorite protein and enjoy!