Vegan and paleo peppermint brownie energy bites!
- 1 + 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 6 dates, pits removed
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 serving of vanilla or plain collagen (optional)
- 1.5 tsp peppermint extract (I use this one)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add walnuts to a food processor and pulse into a crumbly meal. Add all other ingredients and process until a pretty smooth dough forms.
- Press the dough into a parchment lined loaf tin, leaving about 1″ of space on either side so that the bars aren’t pressed too thin.
- Set in the freezer for at least 20 minutes before slicing into squares and storing in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months.