Sheet pan breakfast hash. Loaded with brussels, potatoes, and perfectly baked eggs!
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, quartered (measure after quartering)
- 1 lb russet potatoes, peeled and diced (this was 2 potatoes for me)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- 5–6 eggs
- Green onion, for topping
- Grated parmesan, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss potatoes and brussels sprouts with the avocado oil and all of the seasonings on a large barking tray until everything is well coated. Spread veggies out flat on the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- When veggies are done, make small wells in the has to crack the eggs into. Season eggs with salt and paper, then carefully return to the oven. Bake until the eggs are cooked to your liking, about 5-7 minutes.
- Top with green onion and parmesan; serve and enjoy!