One pot creamy broccoli pasta!
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 1/2 of an onion, finely diced
- 3–4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 + 3/4 cup bone broth
- 1 + 1/2 cups whole milk, plus more for finishing sauce
- 1/2 lb pasta of choice (gluten free, if needed)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pan over medium-low heat. Add 2 tbsp of the butter and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, then add broth and milk. Stir everything, then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add pasta and return to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, salt, and pepper, and cover the pan, leaving a slight opening to allow some steam to escape. Cook until pasta is cooked to your liking (mine took 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat. Stir in 1 tbsp of butter and the parmesan. Add more milk as needed 1 tbsp at a time until sauce reaches your desired creaminess. Adjust salt/pepper as needed; with parmesan cheese.