Salted caramel chocolate chip smoothie (vegan, gluten free).
- 1/2 cup-1 cup unsweetened dairy free milk of choice, vanilla or plain (depending how thick you want your smoothie)
- 1–2 dates, pit removed
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 serving of vanilla protein
- 1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Dash of sea salt, to taste
- Cacao nibs
- Add all ingredients besides the cacoa nibs to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add cacao nibs. Pulse a few times to break up but not completely blend. Taste and add more sea salt if needed.