Super simple gluten free peanut miso noodle and veggie salad!
- 8 oz rice noodles (I use pho or udon noodles)
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage (I do this with my food processor shred attachment!)
- 2 carrots, grated or shredded
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6–7 green onions, diced
- Optional: handful of fresh cilantro
Peanut Miso Sauce:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2–4 tbsp water, to thin
- In a large bowl, mix all prepped vegetables together.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Be careful not to over cook! Drain and rinse with cold water and allow to cool before mixing with veggies.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the peanut miso sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the vegetables, noodles, and peanut sauce together until we’ll-combined. Serve cold or room temp with protein of choice.* Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
*See blog post for how I make my air fryer tofu as seen in the photographs.