Perfectly baked sweet potatoes, every time!
- 1 cup of cold water
- 2–4 sweet potatoes (depending on size, however many you can fit in your pot)
- Optional toppings: grass fed butter or ghee, plain Greek yogurt, chives, steamed broccoli, shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour the water into the pot insert of the Instant Pot.
- Insert the steam rack into the pot, then place your potatoes on the rack. Be sure to clean your potatoes well beforehand.
- Secure the Instant Pot lid, and make sure the black valve is turned to seal and the metal valve is raised.
- Set the Instant Pot to pressure cook on high, and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- When 25 minutes is up, turn the machine off and allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn the quick release valve and allow all pressure to release.
- Remove potatoes and enjoy!