Healthy gluten free and dairy free chewy peanut butter granola bars!
- 1 cup natural runny peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4–1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (dairy free, if needed)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, and vanilla together.
- Add remaining ingredients and fold everything together until everything is evenly coated.
- Add mixture to a parchment-lined 9×13” baking dish. Use a spatula or bottom of a mason jar to press the mixture down tight, leaving about an 1” of space on all sides so that the bars are not too thin. Allow to cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours before slicing. Bars can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks, or the freezer for up to 3 months.