Healthy homemade easy butterfingers!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 + 3/4 cup cornflake cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dairy free, if needed)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, heat the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt for 2-4 minutes, until heated through and smooth.
- Add peanut butter mixture to a large mix bowl with the cereal. Stir everything until well-combined, crushing the cereal a bit while mixing so that all of the cereal can get coated.
- Form the mixture into logs- it should make 12-14 logs. Lay each log out onto a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Once frozen, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove (be careful not to scorch the chocolate).
- Dip each butterfinger in the chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Return to lined plate and stick back in freezer until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes. Store in refrigerator or freezer.