Easy and healthy ranch dip made with Greek yogurt and fresh herbs!
- Handful of fresh parsley (about 3 tbsp)
- 2–3 sprigs of fresh dill (about 1 tbsp)
- 6–7 chives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- For the fresh herbs and garlic, you can finely mince everything my hand, or add them all to a food processor and blend until finely minced.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix/process again until well-combined. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.