Simple refined sugar free sweet chili dipping sauce!
- 1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3–4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix the tapioca starch with 1/2 tbsp of water and mix together. Set aside.
- n a small pot, gently heat the coconut sugar, rice vinegar, and water while stirring continuously until well combined and sugar dissolves (it will be dark in color still when the sugar dissolves).
- Next, allow the mixture to come to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the garlic, sriracha, red pepper flakes, and sea salt. Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the mixture to a boil again if not already boiling, then stir in the tapioca starch mixture. Whisk together for 2 minutes well to dissolve the tapioca starch into the mixture. Remove from heat and serve at room temperature.