Easy gluten free (no yeast!) cinnamon raisin yogurt bagels!
- 1 + 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tbsp water
For the cinnamon sugar topping
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, flax seed, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and coconut sugar.
- Add the raisins, yogurt, and 1 tbsp of water to the flour mixture; fold in until combined. *Be patient- this may take a few minutes. It’s ok if it does not form a ball of dough; it just needs to be mostly all combined, but you can finish working the flour into the dough in the next step.
- Flour a clean work surface, and turn dough mixture out onto floured surface. Use your hands to need and roll the dough into a ball- sprinkle a little flour as needed if the dough sticks at all to your hands or your work surface.
- Divide the dough into 5 or 6 portions for larger bagels, or 7 equal portions for smaller bagels.
- Roll each portion out into a log shape about 5″ long, then connect each end of the log to form a bagel.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and mix with the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay each bagel onto your lined baking sheet about 2″ apart. Brush the tops of the bagels with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until tops are browned and bagels are cooked through (bagels will continue to set while cooling, so allow to cool for at least 10 minutes). Bagels are best served toasted. Store leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for up to 2 days, then in the freezer after that.