Crunchy gluten free cinnamon raisin cookie granola. Tastes like a cookie, but made with simple and nourishing ingredients!
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten free crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or sub with another tsp of cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter (sub vegan butter for dairy free)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, rice cereal, walnuts, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- Next, mic in the melted butter and maple syrup until everything is well coated.
- Transfer granola to the parchment-line baking sheet, spreading out evenly on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Allow granola to cool, untouched, for at least 15 minutes (this will help to form clusters). Stir in the raisins, then store in an airtight container once completely cooled for up to 1 month.
See blog post for tips and suggestions!