Easy 4 (main) ingredients sheet pan meal with chicken sausage, sweet potato, and broccoli!
- 1 large sweet potato (or 2 smaller potatoes), cubed, option to peel
- 2–3 cups of broccoli florets
- 4 chicken sausages, sliced
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Olive oil
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Optional: seasonings of choice (ex: paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato cubes with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and any other seasonings of choice. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli and chicken sausage to the pan, plus another drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper. Toss, then roast for another 15-20 minutes.
- Add cheese, then add back to oven for 1-3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!